The French player’s weekend win in Palermo takes her up to 44th in the WTA Rankings.
- ©Corinne Dubreuil / FFTSee moreFerro moves into Top 50 with Palermo win
- © Pauline Ballet / FFTSee more8 Roland-Garros must-haves this summer
The 8 Roland-Garros must-haves that are set to make waves all summer long.
- ©Julien Crosnier / FFTSee moreWTA welcomes tennis stars back to court in Palermo
Due to the ongoing pandemic tennis was off the calendar for five months, but players are now poised for competitive action in Italy.
- See moreCarré Blanc x Roland-Garros 2020: a striking tribute to tennis
Carré Blanc, the French household linen specialist, is once again bursting into your homes and onto the courts at Roland-Garros.
- See moreMedia: the accreditation process for Roland-Garros
22/07/2020: all you need to know regarding the accreditation process for Roland-Garros 2020.
- See moreBack to business: 3 (good) reasons for the pros to celebrate
Right now, France’s top players are relishing competing again on the French Riviera. What makes this series of tournaments so important?
- See moreLa Griffe Roland-Garros : 6 tips for head-to-toe style
La Griffe Roland-Garros is unveiling its 2020 collection, which oozes chic and sporty elegance.
- ©Julien Crosnier / FFTSee moreKristina Mladenovic: It’s all about being patient and positive!
Kristina Mladenovic gives her views on what has been a difficult few months for the world’s professional sportspeople.
- ©Emilie Hautier / FFTSee moreRoland-Garros 2020: How to book tickets
Don’t miss your chance to book tickets for Roland-Garros 2020!
- ©Alastair Philip WiperSee moreRG Culture: Champions’ shoes on display
Several pairs of trainers worn by Roland-Garros champions are currently on display in Bordeaux.