WRITTEN PRESS, RADIO, PHOTO AND ONLINE MEDIA WITHOUT VIDEO CONTENT
- The accreditation request platform will be open to written press, radio, online journalists and photographers from Monday 22nd March until Sunday 18th April 2021 - 8pm (UTC+2) to allow you to submit your requests and enable us to process them.
- Only media that already have an account on the accreditation platform before 19th March will be able to submit an accreditation request for the 2021 edition of the Roland-Garros tournament.
All the requests already made since the opening of the platform on March 22nd are kept. However, you can modify and/or delete them until the closing of the platform on Sunday, April 18 - 20:00 (UTC+2) as indicated in the email that was sent on this subject.
TV AND MEDIA WITH VIDEO CONTENT
- The accreditation request platform for rights-holding TV, non-rights-holding TV and other media that produce video content will be open from Wednesday 21st April 2021.
- Given the health situation, the FFT may have to alter the conditions shown above, dated 8th April, and may have to change and/or cancel any accreditations.
We would like to thank you for your understanding in this unusual situation. Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.
- WRITTEN PRESS, RADIO, PHOTO AND ONLINE MEDIA WITHOUT VIDEO CONTENT
+33 (0)1 47 43 52 47
+33 (0)6 73 75 48 89
- TV AND MEDIA WITH VIDEO CONTENT
+33 (0)1 47 43 45 06