Facundo Diaz Acosta also lifted silverware during another jam-packed week on tour.
- ©Tnani Badreddine/FFTSee moreWTA / ATP: Swiatek and Sinner lead the way
- ©Nicolas Gouhier / FFTSee moreRG Classic Match: Rybakina – Williams (4th round 2021)
After reaching the last four at the Australian Open, Serena Williams is aiming for her 24th Grand Slam title at Roland-Garros 2021. After three tough opening rounds, she faces Elena Rybakina, a newcomer to this stage of competition. We didn't know it yet, but this round of 16 will be the last match played by the three-time champion (2002, 2013, 2015) at Porte d'Auteuil.
- ©Corinne Dubreuil / FFTSee moreWTA / ATP: Rybakina and Humbert hailed champions
Former world No.1 Karolina Pliskova and American Tommy Paul also enjoyed a trophy lift at the weekend.
- ©Corinne Dubreuil / FFTSee moreMemories of a champion: Conchita Martinez
Conchita Martinez, who reached the last four on several occasions before being defeated in the 2000 final by Mary Pierce, looks back on her many successful campaigns at Roland-Garros with emotion. A land of Spanish victories, the parisian Grand Slam is especially important to the Monzon native, who remembers her battles on the Philippe-Chatrier as well as her first steps on the Porte d'Auteuil side courts.
- ©FFTSee more"Courtside Conversations" – Ep 2: Australian Open debrief
In this second episode of your new podcast, Gigi Salmon and Marion Bartoli look back at the season’s opening Grand Slam.
- ©Jean-Baptiste Autissier / Open Sud de FranceSee moreATP / WTA: Bublik and Ostapenko bounce back
Teenager Diana Shnaider also ruled in Thailand and it was a busy week in terms of Davis Cup qualification.
- ©Corinne Dubreuil / FFTSee moreRG Classic Match: Nadal – Thiem (Final 2018)
After reaching the last four in the two previous editions, Dominic Thiem is making his first Grand Slam final at Roland-Garros 2018. But on the other side of the net stands the invincible Rafael Nadal, ten-time champion at Porte d'Auteuil and aiming for a 17th Major, his 11th in his Parisian garden.
- ©Corinne Dubreuil / FFTSee moreAO 2024 – Day 15: Sinner Melbourne's last man standing
The Italian lifted his maiden Grand Slam with an exhilarating five-set comeback against Danill Medvedev.
- ©Sindy Thomas / FFTSee moreAO 2024: Evolution of finalists Sinner and Medvedev
There will be a new name on the Norman Brookes Challenge Cup for the first time since Stan Wawrinka in 2014.
- ©Corinne Dubreuil / FFTSee moreAO 2024 – Day 14: Team player Sabalenka strikes back to back
The world No.2 retained her Australian Open title without dropping a single set across the seven matches.