For those of you coming to the tournament by car, have you considered how fun car-pooling might be? Potential drivers and passengers can visit the covoiturage.fft.fr website to get in touch with other fans going to the stadium.
There are 20 car park spots reserved each day for car-poolers at the Pelouse de St Cloud car park, so don’t forget to mention this when you arrive!
If you are coming by car, there are several car parks which are linked to the stadium by the free Roland-Garros shuttle service:
- P7 car park Pelouse de Saint-Cloud Bois de Boulogne, chemin de Ceinture du Lac Inférieur, 75016 Paris
- Porte d'Auteuil car park (Carrefour), 1-3, avenue du Général-Sarrail, 75016 Paris.
- Point-du-Jour car park, place Abel-Gance, 92200 Boulogne-Billancourt.
- Porte de Saint-Cloud car park, 2, avenue de la Porte de Saint-Cloud, 75016 Paris (access via the garage).
- Parchamp car park, 7 ter, rue du Parchamp 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt.
Please find attached the transportation, free shuttles & car parks map.
Parking tickets and vehicles being towed away are regular occurrences for those who park illegally during the tournament.
Make sure you park correctly to avoid disappointment.