A look back at the 2003 Roland-Garros semi-final between Justine Henin and Serena Williams, a clash of styles between the Belgian, who was looking for her first Grand Slam title, and the American, the world No. 1 at the time and the winner of the previous four Grand Slam events.
Inside the women's final
Monday 18 June 2018
Relive the 2018 final between Simona Halep and Sloane Stephens.
Latest videosAll videos
- ©Christophe Saïdi / FFTRG Classic match: Henin-Williams (2003 semi-final)
- RG Classic match: Gaudio-Coria (2004 final)
Relive the highlights of the amazing all-Argentinian final between Gaston Gaudio and Guillermo Coria at Roland-Garros 2004, a crazy match in which both players experienced every emotion.
- Memories of a champion: Gabriela Sabatini
A five-time Roland-Garros semi-finalist (1985, 1987, 1988, 1991 and 1992), Gabriela Sabatini talks about her special relationship with the Parisian Grand Slam event. Though she had her fair share of frustrating defeats on the red clay, her memories of the tournament are mostly positive, such as the emotions she shared with a crowd that always cheered her on.
- ©Amélie Laurin / FFT2023 official poster : interview with Maxime Verdier
Meet Maxime Verdier the artist who created the Roland-Garros 2023 official poster.
- ©Corinne Dubreuil / FFTTop 5 Roland-Garros 2022 - Dropshots
Discover the top 5 of best Roland-Garros 2022 dropshots.