Take a look back at the breathtaking battle between Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal during their 2021 Roland-Garros semi-final. Never beaten at this stage of the tournament, the defending champion finally cracked in the Parisian night, at the end of a magnificent and memorable 4h10 thriller (3-6, 6-3, 7-6(4), 6-2). A triumph confirmed by the world No.1, who lifted his second Coupe des Mousquetaires two days later.
- ©Cédric Lecocq / FFTSee moreRG Classic Match: Djokovic – Nadal (semi-final 2021)
- ©Roland-GarrosSee moreMemories of a champion : Justine Henin
Crowned in 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2007, Justine Henin shares her best memories of Roland-Garros. A life changing tournament for the little Belgium girl she was when she first came to Paris.
- ©Corinne Dubreuil / FFTSee moreRG Classic Match: Nadal – Zverev (semi-final 2022)
Incredible match, incredible outcome for this 2022 semi-final. Pushed to his limits by an impressive Alexander Zverev, Rafael Nadal had to save four first-set points against the German, who then served to win the second set before a cruel end to the match that you may remember!
- See moreMemories of a champion: Marc Rosset
Almost thirty years later, the Swiss Marc Rosset remembers his best memories at Roland-Garros. From watching Borg's matches and Yannick Noah's final on TV, he ended up playing on the court Philippe-Chatrier himself. On the clay, he managed to reach the semi-final in 1996. Beating Stefan Edberg in the fourth round, then Bernd Karbacher – thanks to a special fan in the crowd: Jean-Paul Belmondo -, he talks with honesty and humour about this adventure and has only one regret: not being able to face Yevgueni Kafelnikov in the final.
- FFTSee moreMemories of a champion: Gustavo Kuerten
Smiling, 'Guga' talks about his epic victories in Roland-Garros. From the inexplicable in 1997, to the 11 match points saved by Norman in the 2000 final, and the emotions he’s been through in 2001, he remembers the three Grand Slam he won and the particular relationship he developed with the crowd in Paris.
- ©Cedric Lecocq / FFTSee moreInterview: Djokovic 'proud to make history of the sport'
Three-time Roland-Garros champion and winner of 23 Grand Slams, Novak Djokovic talks about his feelings, the relief and his emotions after his record-breaking amazing accomplishment.
- See morePress conference: Djokovic - Final
Novak Djokovic speaks to the media after securing his record-breaking 23rd Grand Slam title at Roland-Garros on Sunday.
- See morePress conference: Ruud - Final
Casper Ruud speaks to reporters following his straight-sets defeat to Novak Djokovic in the Roland-Garros 2023 final.
- © Loïc Wacziak/FFTSee moreBest moments of Day 15
Catch up on some of the highlights from Day 15 at Roland-Garros 2023.
- ©Corinne Dubreuil / FFTSee moreBest of Novak in Paris
Novak Djokovic's first Roland-Garros appearance was in 2005. He won the title in 2016, 2021 and now 2023.