Visitor Info /
There are all kinds of services on offer within the stadium and we will be delighted to help you and offer you a whole range of possibilities at any of the information points as well as in the Services area.
SERVICES AREAS AND INFORMATION POINTS
Our teams will be happy to answer any of your queries so please do not hesitate to approach them!
The information points are located in the following areas:
• Place des Mousquetaires
• Between stairways 2 and 3 of Suzanne Lenglen court
• At the crossroads between Allée Suzanne Lenglen and Allée Marcel Bernard on the corner of Philippe Chatrier court
The Services area is located on Allée Suzanne Lenglen by Gate I and is there to provide you with all sorts of helpful information and more besides. If you have broken the heel to your shoe or need to change a hotel or flight booking, then we are the people to contact.
WATER FOUNTAINS, TOILETS, ATMs
• on the Terrasse Mousquetaires by the Place des Mousquetaires
• opposite the Services area by Gate I
• opposite court N°18
• in the North and East stands of Suzanne Lenglen court
• on Allée Suzanne Lenglen: opposite Gate I alongside the steps up to the "Jardins de Roland-Garros" and on the corner of Borotra and Brugnon stands of Philippe Chatrier court
• below the West stand of No.1 court opposite No.4 court
• in the Borotra stand gallery of Philippe Chatrier court
• opposite No.5 court by the Place des Mousquetaires
MOBILE TELEPHONES AND Wi-Fi
Charging stations for mobile telephones with various different sockets can be found around the stadium as well as in the Services area. Please remember however that the use of mobile telephones in the stands is forbidden.
There are however no public Wi-Fi areas in the stadium.
LOST PROPERTY AND CHILDREN
If you have lost something then please go to the information point at the Place des Mousquetaires or to left luggage area V / X at Gate W. If you have found something, please take it directly to one of the information points around the stadium.
Children who have got lost within the stadium will be taken to the Services area to wait for their parents.